Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Love Poems on Dream :Best Dream Poem

Whenever I day dream...

Whenever I day dream,

and day dream I do,

in my secret garden,

I day dream of you.

I day dream of you,

in a faraway land;,

embracing me tight,

and holding my hand.

Holding my hand,

and touching my face.

Just you and me,

in this peaceful place.

In this peaceful place,

a pristine river flows.

Where the unicorns run,

a breeze always blows.

A breeze always blows,

and sings of a song;,

our love in a place,

where you're never gone.

Where you're never gone,

is as it would seem,

from dusk until dawn,

whenever I day dream.

And whenever I day dream,

and day dream I do,

in my secret garden,

I day dream of you.

By : Cassie McNair

More Love Poems Below