Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Love Poems for Husband

The sun rises above ...

The sun rises above the hillcrest,

As does the joy of my heart;,

Rays of warmth and love,

From her I will never depart.

Fresh dew upon the grass,

Young birds chirp in their nests;,

I watch her gently sleep,

My love to her I silently profess.

I enjoy the stillness and calm,

Watching as she smiles and dreams;,

She brings me to stillness and peace,

Like that of a slow flowing stream.

My heart and soul flow with love,

And I smile as I quietly reflect;,

I've been handed a sweet princess,

A sweet princess to love and to protect.

A vow to myself I make,

As she quietly sleeps away;,

To love and always cherish her,

Until my last breath.

until my last day.

By : Michael

More Love Poems Below