Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Love Poem|A Beautiful Love Poem|Best Poem Fot A Future Wife

Your are truly the perfect one for me After you read this poem
you will see I didnt believe in love till I looked at you Now I know and I will always be faithful and true
I looked at you you looked so fine Damn baby you dont know how glad I am that youre mine When we started going out you brought joy into my life
I just wanna love you and I want you to be my wife My love for you is so so true Thats why I give all my heart to you You dont know how long Ive been searching And how long Ive been wishing For an angel like you to enter my lonely life For you
I will die for you I will strive Other guys might have hurt you broke your heart in two But thus something I will NEVER EVER do Thus how I know youre the one for me
I will always and forever cherish thee Anytime youre lost or cantsee the light i will guide you fight for you with all my might You touched my body you touched my soul Because of my baby my world is no longer cold Youre my lover
my very best friend My love for you will NEVER EVER end You make me happy you make me smile Youre the only thing that makes my life worthwhile Youre the perfect girl for me
Cause youre my future wife to be Every night I sleep I think of you And all the things we do Every day i am awake I think of you And how Id do anything for you And I promise i will be strong To love you even if people think its wrong
I will love you always each and every day I Love You

More Love Poems Below