Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Poems On Love|1000 Love Poems only Love

The moment I saw you cry My world came crashing down
To see those tears fall from your eyes
Turned my smile into a frown I wanted to hold you Make everything alright
But there was nothing i could do To stop you from crying tonight
I felt like a failure To myself and to you But you said that was nothing That i could do
I held you close And made your pain my own I tried to make it feel Like you were home
You kissed me softly Said you would be alright
But there was something in your eyes That had me worried that night And to this day
i promise Not to let you cry alone And to take the pain you feel And make it my own I Promise

More Love Poems Below