Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Great Love Poems-Best Love Poems

It is said there are...

It is said there are Angels,

In Heaven above,

And they shine with the light,

Of an inner loveOf these things,

I had not a clue,

But that was,

Before I found youFor in you I've found,

A love that is so right,

It shines all around,

With the brightest of lightIt comes from somewhere,

So deep within,

That it has no beginning,

And knows no endYour love is a light,

That brightens each day,

Of all of the people,

You see on your wayWhere ever you go,

Or whatever you do,

All see the love,

That you have inside youThat God sent you here,

To a place where you'd be,

Sharing such love,

With someone like meIs proof for me,

That angels exist,

And are filled with a love,

That no man could resistI thank God each day,

For finding the time,

For looking down on me,

And making you mineSo yes there are Angels,

In heaven above,

I know because God,

Sent me one to love.

By : Alan Burleson (for Deborah)

More Love Poems Below