Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wife Love Poem

I'd give anything to...

I'd give anything to see the sun set on the horizon,

I'd do anything to gaze at a full moon in the night sky;,

Even a rainbow would make me smile,

And I'd love to swim in crystal clear waters,

Of an untouched sea;,

Sometimes I'll see a shooting star,

And try to gaze from afar,

All the diamonds in the night sky;,

The mist on the mountains is breathtaking,

As is walking in rainforest;,

To see cascading waterfalls I'd do anything for,

As to stand on the highest peak in the world,

And look at the sights below;,

I'd love to soar on wings above the clouds,

Across the bluest skies;,

I'd do anything to see,

All the beautiful things in the world,

Like a red rose blooming in the Sahara,

Like a river twisting through a dusty land,

All the beautiful things in the world;But I also know I am looking at,

The world's most beautiful creation,

Every time you smile,

And every time I look into your eyes.

By : Muhammad Edwan Shaharir

More Love Poems Below