Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Classic Love Poems-Best Classic Love Poem

If I knew how to wri...

If I knew how to write a song,

I'd write one everyday,

It would say that I'm in love with you,

And why I feel this way It would have to say you're pretty,

And as rare as a desert rose,

It would say you're a looker,

From your head down to your toes You are funny,

dainty,

fragile,

And as feminine as can be,

You're smart charming lovely,

And everything to me You're my comfort when I'm lonely,

You're my peace when I need rest,

Of all the women I've known,

I must rate you the best.

You're the orchard in the jungle,

you're the better half of me,

You're all of this and so much more,

you mean the world to me Still so much is left unsaid,

,

It would take me far to long,

I know how much I love you,

,

If only I could write a song.

By : Billy

More Love Poems Below