Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

True long Love Poems

When you came to you...

When you came to your door tonight,

And your beautiful eyes gazed at me,

From the darkness within,

The world around me came to a stop,

For just a few seconds,

As I saw the love from within you.

You looked at me with your warm smile,

Your black hair around your face,

And whispered softly,

"hi baby",

And once again,

I was at your mercy.

For when you look into my soul,

And I hear the sound of your sweet voice,

My heart opens to you my love,

With all of my dreams now fulfilled.

I never knew that a love like this,

Could ever exist,

A love that consumes me,

A love so powerful,

And so overwhelming,

That I fear if I were without it,

My heart would no longer have a meaning,

To its existence,

For the love that flows through it now,

,

Is what keeps me alive,

Keeps me whole.

As I gaze into your eyes my love,

Down into the depths of your very being,

I can see the love you feel for me,

A love as strong as my own,

A love that fills me so full of emotion,

So full of hope for the future,

That I pray I will spend the rest of my days,

Gazing into your eyes.

By : Jim Caspary

More Love Poems Below