Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

For You Love Poem

For you I would clim...

For you I would climb,

The highest mountain peak,

Swim the deepest ocean,

Your love I do seek.

For you I would cross,

The rivers most wide,

Walk the hottest desert sand,

To have you by my side.

For you are the one,

Who makes me whole,

You've captured my heart,

And touched my soul.

For you are the one,

That stepped out of my dreams,

Gave me new hope,

Showed me what love means.

For you alone,

Are my reason to live,

For the compassion you show,

And the care that you give.

You came into my life,

And made me complete,

Each time I see you,

My heart skips a beat.

For you define beauty,

In both body and mind,

Your soft,

gentle face,

More beauty I'll ne'er find.

For you are the one,

God sent from above,

The angel I needed,

For whom I do love.

By : Chris Messick

More Love Poems Below