Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sweet Love Poems

How simple my life i...

How simple my life is now you are here,

How I cherish each breath,

How I crave the light and laughter you have brought me.

I have fallen in love without taking a step,

Fallen into the sweetest of dreams,

How I hope no one wakes me.

The simplest gesture wraps itself around my heart,

Where I will hold it forever.

Each time we say goodbye a part of me weeps,

Though I know it is not forever,

To my aching soul it is an eternity.

I see my happiness shine in your eyes,

Every time you hold my hand my heart skips a beat.

How sweet life is to be yours;,

How meaningless life is without you.

They know nothing of the loneliness before you,

Nothing of the empty tears I cried day after day,

How did you do it,

I ask myself,

How did you banish the fear,

the darkness?,

You have made me see that nothing is that bad,

That I am strong and worthy of happiness,

You have saved me from myself.

Everyday I wake up and smile to myself,

Knowing you are waiting for me,

Knowing you can't wait to see me.

How would I go on if you were not there to hold me up,

To bless me with your love and light?,

How I am glad you have found me,

My life is now complete.

I am home.

By : Kelly Youens

More Love Poems Below