Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Love Poem for True Partner

When you're not...

When you're not here to share my days and nights,

My life is so incomplete,

For you are my heart,

my soul,

The 'oneness' I had known to seek Without you I merely exist from day to day,

With you I know that I will find,

All that I have been searching for,

My completeness,

my eternal peace of mind You are the keeper of my dreams,

The man who holds my heart in his hands,

The one I want to spend my life with,

The one with whom I will always stand Stand beside through thick and thin,

Through all that life will throw our way,

Knowing that this special love we share,

Will guide us,

each and every day This journey was started long ago,

Before this time and place,

The journey of completeness,

As two hearts and souls embrace Forever is what I want with you,

For the search is at an end,

Our hearts have found each other,

As lovers,

as soulmates,

as friends.
By : Denise Mangano

More Love Poems Below