Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Friday, May 31, 2013

Long Lovely Love Poems for Loves Ones

If you could see ins...

If you could see inside my soul,

see inside my heart,

you would know how I long for you,

whenever we're apart If you could see inside my head,

if thoughts were things to see,

you would know how I cherish you,

how much you mean to me In all the ways you comfort me,

the way you hold me near,

the way you know just what to do,

to chase away my fear The sparkle in your beautiful eyes,

your smile,

laugh,

your touch,

are just a few of many reasons,

I love you oh so much Knowing I can talk to you,

about any and everything,

and knowing together we will get,

through whatever life may bring I could search the whole world over,

and this I know is true,

I would never find another love,

like the love I found with you Though with each new day,

each sunrise,

we can't know what's in store,

there is one thing I know for sure,

each day I love you more So if you could see inside my head,

if thoughts were things to see,

you would know I blessed I feel,

to have you here with me.

By : Written and owned by Jay Scott

More Love Poems Below