Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Love You Poem for Lover

I love you with a pe...

I love you with a permanence,

That endures the passing years.

I love you with a joyfulness,

That subdues all doubts and fears.

I love you with an honesty,

That was born within my heart.

I love you with the calm belief,

That we will never part.

I love you with a confidence,

No earthly force can sever.

I love you with the certainty,

That I'll cherish you forever.

I love you with the humbleness,

Of one who has been blessed.

I love you with the reverence,

Of all that word suggests.

I love you with a fervor,

That time cannot reverse.

I love you with the truest love,

That poets put to verse.

By : J.E. Deegan

More Love Poems Below