Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I love you poems| best I love you poems for Her

I love you not for what you are but what you make of me.
I love you for your thoughtful ways that set my spirit free.
I love youfor your caring touch that makes my life seem whole.
I love youfor your faith in methat soothes my weary soul I love you for your patience your kindness never ends.
Inspires me to move on with lifethrough all its curves and bends.I love youfor your gentle ways when we both disagree Of pointing out what you dislike without much hurting me.
I love youfor the friendship you give without pretense that made me madly fond of you and miss you in your absence.I love you for your gentle kissand warmth of your embrace.
I love you for the boost you give so often without praise For all these things and all these reasons that youve made me what I am.
I love you too with all my life and all the person that I am.I LOVE YOU!I

More Love Poems Below