Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Rain Love Poem


Rain

Rain fell last night...quiet, gentle rain,
that tapped against my window pane,
and called me back from troubled sleep,
to soothe a heart too numb to weep.

My loneliness was too deep and real,
and like a wound that would not heal,
it throbbed within me, and I knew
my arms were empty without you.

But as I listened to the sound
of soft rain falling on the ground,
I heard your voice, tender and clear,
Call my name, and oh my dear,

I threw my window open wide,
to let the sweet rain rush inside.
It kissed my lips, my eyes, my hair,
and love, I knew that you were there.

Tears that my heart could not release
Fell down from Heaven, bringing peace.
Last night while gray clouds softly wept,
I held you in my arms and slept.

More Love Poems Below