Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Poems Only English Poems|Love Poem in English

Theres this guy I love so much I love the sound of his voice and his warm feeling touch.
He means everything in the world to me But no he doesntcare he doesntwant to see.
He acts like I have no feelings no feelings at all Its like he has no heart its like he just stands there till I break down and fall.
I spend every breakin night and day Cryin my broken empty heart away.
Just patiently waiting for the day For him to hold me in his arms and tell me itll be okay.
Or for him to look me in the eyes and tell me that hell love me forever And promise me that well always and forever be together.
But I guess thats Only in my dreams and thats what it will forever be Man! why was I to blind and stupid to see.

More Love Poems Below