Share This Page

Please Share this on Twitter,Facebook & Google+

Share Button

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Love Poems For Her|Love Poems with Picture

Sitting in my bedroom alone. Listening to songs we used to listen to.
Thinking back to when we met.
Thinking how much I really miss you. Looking at our photo tears fill my eyes.
Looking at how happy we were. How I didnt realise.
I miss everything. From dancing to fighting to you holding me close to your heart.
I miss our cuddles. I try to forget but I cant.
2 years since we met. Its gone so fast.
Yet it still feels like just yesterday since we were living our perfect past.
You told me the past has gone and that we remain apart.
You also said you see me in your future and that i will always have your heart.
Those words i will never forget. Because I believe every word.
I also believe in never-ending love and a love that is no longer heard.
So forever i will whisper.
i will whisper I love you.
I hope you hear me calling because you know my whispers true.Living in our memory!

More Love Poems Below